You are able to record and store a sound recording straight into Evernote. With audio tracks you are able to record and can remember the particulars of:
- A conference with co-workers
- A category lecture
- Reminiscences of the family member's musical recital
- An essential speech
How you can record audio inside a note
Mac and Home windows Desktop
- Produce a new note or open a current note.
- Click on the microphone button in the formatting bar. You may want to click on the double arrows in the finish from the plugin to show more options.
- Click Record to begin recording. You are able to type and record simultaneously, but when you depart that note it stop and save. A red-colored us dot can look around the Evernote menu bar icon to point that the note is presently recording.
- When you are done, click Save to prevent recording and save the audio for your note.
apple iphone, iPad, and ipod device Touch
- Tap the microphone button in the formatting bar to begin recording.
- When you are done, tap Done to prevent recording and save the audio for your note.
- Tap the paperclip button in the formatting bar, then tap Record Audio to begin recording.
- When you are done, tap the stop button (square in the circle) to prevent recording and save the audio for your note.
Home windows Phone
- Around the Evernote desltop, tap the microphone button to begin a fast observe that will start recording audio, or tap the microphone button around the formatting bar of the new or existing note to begin recording.
- When you are done, tap the checkmark to prevent recording and save the audio for your note.
Note: Maximum recording length is restricted through the total size the note. Fundamental clients can record as much as 25MB per note, Plus clients can record as much as 50MB per note, and Premium clients can record as much as 200MB per note. How big a sound recording will be different with respect to the content of the recording as well as your device.
- Warning: In case your audio recording exceeds the entire note size limit, your note won't sync to Evernote.
- You are able to type inside Evernote as audio is recording.
- For those who have a pre-recorded audio file, you are able to drag the file directly into Evernote to produce a new note or drop it into a current note.
- If you would like full control of the audio quality or recording quality, you might like to record on the different program to regulate and edit, after which attach it to some note.