QCAD is really a free, free application for computer assisted drafting (CAD) in 2 dimensions (2D). With QCAD you may create technical sketches for example plans for structures, inside, mechanical parts or schematics and diagrams. QCAD creates Home windows, Mac OS X and Linux. The origin code of QCAD is launched underneath the GPL version 3 (GPLv3), a well known Free license.
The present stable form of QCAD is version 3.12.
The QCAD Application Window
QCAD was created with modularity, extensibility and portability in your mind. What people notice most frequently about QCAD is its intuitive interface. QCAD is a user friendly but effective 2D CAD system for everybody. You do not need any CAD experience to obtain began with QCAD immediately. You are able to download QCAD today free of charge!
- Blocks (grouping)
- 35 CAD fonts incorporated
- Support for TrueType fonts
- Various Metrical and Imperial models
- DXF and DWG input and output
- Printing to scale
- Printing on multiple pages
- Over 40 construction tools
- Over 20 modification tools
- Construction and modification of points, lines, arcs, circles, ellipses, splines, polylines, texts, dimensions, hatches, fills, raster images
- Various effective entity selection tools
- Object button snaps
- Calculating tools
- Part library with more than 4800 CAD parts