Seem editing software programs are frequently either too complicated or far too fundamental to complete much with. WavePad finds a pleasant balance between these in a user friendly audio editor.
WavePad is really a fully featured professional music and audio editor that enables you to definitely record and edit music, voice along with other audio tracks. You can include a number of effects for example echo, amplification and noise reduction. also it can edit an array of formats including WAV. MP3, VOX, GSM, WMA, Real Audio, AIF, FLAC and OGG. The truly amazing factor is, it's totally free even though it has you the opportunity to upgrade to WavePad Masters Edition that has additional effects featuring.
This free version supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo system or mono at 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits. Additionally, there are a built-in Compact disc ripper in order to save your masterpieces. You may also enjoy the voice synthesizer which could provide your voice a robot effect for individuals available still into Kraftwerk. The general interface is clearly organized and simple to use. You should use tabs to switch from edit to edit and there is a handy zoom tool to create razor sharp edits of tricky mixes, fade-inches and fade-outs.
You will find much more interesting effects available within the Masters Edition but because a mid-range audio editor that's simple to use, WavePad is a superb choice.
- Added new plugin symbols
- Transformed title of "Set Flat" button in Envelope effect to "Restore Preset"
- Fixed crashes if WavePad run from MixPad's 'Edit Clip' food selection to edit seem clip
- Fixed 'Genre', 'URL' and 'Picture' not saved to mp3 when editing ID Tags
- Fixed paste shortcut (Command+V) no longer working if pasting in one clip window to a different
- Fixed Edit Sample mode altering next sample, not the present sample
- Fixed Go-to-Start and Go-to-Finish buttons moving red-colored line to beginning or finish when zoomed in, although not moving the waveform view
- Enhanced ID3 tag support