Audacity enables you to definitely record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files, and much more.
Built-in effects include Bass Boost, Wahwah, and Noise Removal, and in addition it supports VST plug-in effects.
Utilize it to edit your sounds using Cut, Copy (with limitless Undo), mix tracks together, or apply effects for your tracks.
Audacity also offers a built-in amplitude envelope editor, a easy to customize spectrogram mode along with a frequency analysis window for audio analysis programs.
Audacity 2..5 replaces all previous versions. It fixes crashes or dangles which were reported in Audacity 2..4 on some machines, and consists of a number of other bug fixes and stability enhancements.
- (OS X) Crashes when posting audio recordings are fixed.
- (OS X) Files is now able to opened up using Finder "Open with", by double-click or dragging towards the Audacity icon.
- (OS X) Audio Unit plug-inches aren't loaded until used. This will make Audacity start faster and eliminates startup crashes because of incompatible plug-inches.
- (Home windows) On the very couple of machines, the Home windows WDM-KS low latency host triggered Audacity 2..4 to hold or even the computer to crash. WDM-KS continues to be taken off Audacity 2..5 in the end focus on securely enabling this host. WDM-KS it's still readily available for testing within the Home windows alpha development develops.
- (Home windows) Fixed an insect where Audacity wouldn't record before the current input was reselected.
- (Linux) Now you can travel through an impact or any other dialog using keyboard TAB.
Downloading Audacity to your PC or Mac
Remove Vocals from Mp3s using audacity (Win/Mac/Linux) Free
Download Audacity Free Audio Editor