NETIA offers Snippet LE (Light Edition) 8, the brand new free form of its Radio-Assist 8 production tool, especially created for newspaper editing work. The Snippet tool is really a user-friendly method to complete complex or simple audio edit work. The Snippet LE 8 application is really a sleek form of the "Snippet" tool obtainable in the business's leading Radio-Assist radio automation software.
- Editing interviews and reviews
- Choice of a string randomly
- Two cut modes: with the addition of or getting rid of
- File editing before recording finishes
- Trim bin
- Setting fade points, sequence inversion, and insertion of recent sounds
- Stretching a particular sequence
- Drag and drop, screen exit scroll function, left or right click, keyboard cutting corners, special keyboard, etc.
- File formats supported: Raw, Wav, AIFF, mp3, Professional-tools Sd2, Musifile, Eela Audio, BWF, etc.
- play a cut sequence,
- relabel it,
- paste it,
- and reserve it with another title.
The disposable Snippet LE 126.96.36.199 version includes exactly the same features because the Radio-Assist 8 Snippet tool version but it's been developed like a separate application and for that reason, it does not work on any database.
With this particular latest version, Snippet LE 8 has effectively passed high standards of compatibility, reliability, and gratifaction of Windows® 7 (x64) and Win XP Professional (x86) certification.